From: Lidiya White [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 11:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Crypto Map in Loopback interface [7:39744]

Yes, you can apply crypto may on the loopback, tunnel or Ethernet
interfaces. Just make sure that routing is setup correctly and use "crypto
map mymap local-address lo0". You can create tunnel between loopback
interfaces or use on one router loopback interface and on another use
physical interface for peers.

--- Lidiya White