Experience & the archives show that:

-Bruce Caslow's Book
-Boson #1 or #2 by Bernard
-CCO
should be enough.

During the period that you wait & practice for the lab exam, you will have
plenty of time to read:
Halabi
Jeff Doyle (1 &2)
and many many others

I also second John Neiberger when he says, get your CCDP first. CID
questions
are a major part of CCIE written exam.

Hey John, I wish you good luck with your lab. I know you have about 10 more
days to go.
I hope you will continue to contribute to this list after you get your 9###,
otherwise we will miss your valuable posts a lot.

A Strobel ( working on the lab exam.........)

--- Sophie Deller  wrote: > I have completed CCNP
and am currently preparing to study for the
CCIE
written exam. I would like some suggestions as to where to start my
study,
what courses are recommended and what books others have found useful.
I have
looked at the CISCO site and the list is endless..Any suggestions ?

-_-_-_ Mail3000 gives you 30 Megs of Email space free -_-_-
This mail sent through http://mail3000.com/