I passed Switching with an 899 this Saturday. Boooyaa! I am = of the way
there
to CCNP. After that test, I felt like my brain was fried from all the
studying. Afterwords I went out and had a few drinks, which I have not done
in
a long while. My head hurt even more the next day. That was kinda dumb of me
:-) I did manage to study some for the CIT when it wore off! I was checking
out the learnkey videos CIT, man they pack a lot of stuff on those video CDs.

Brian CCNA, MCSE, A+