From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Kevin Campbell
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 2:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: please help **location migration** [7:40162]

I work for a collocation and bandwidth provider and need help with an issue
for a migration.

We need to move about 30 servers from a offsite location to our data center.
The move of the servers needs to be done over the period of a month.  We
need to do this without changing the ip addresses of the servers. so either
through an internet connection or wan link (both possible) we need to share
the ip block. It cannot be subnetted and must remain a single ip block.  We
have ruled out the use of bridge groups across a T1 circuit and would like a
better option than using a VPN. If you have any ideas please help.

thanks for the help and all the useful post.  I have been in this group for
about 6 months and have made very few posts but have benefited immensely
from users in this group.  I thank you for that.

Kevin Campbell MCSE, MCT, CCNP

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had
a name of winmail.dat]