From: John Neiberger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 3:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Cisco Works 2000 [7:40223]

It is absolutely necessary to get a support contract for this software.
You will probably be making at least two or three calls to TAC to get
this working correctly.  Save yourself a LOT of trouble by getting
software support as soon as possible.  If you can successfully get this
running without a single call to TAC, I salute you.  :-)

John

>>> "Danny"  4/2/02 12:26:14 PM >>>
Having issues running Cisco Works 2000 on an 2000 server.
It was installed but it seems that nothing is working--can't use any
functions.