I'm assuming your getting full routes from each provider.  You will
most likely get a rough load balance based on the randomness of the
sites your users are connecting to and your upstreams a roughly equal,
i.e. 90% of your routes are not learned via provider A.  But your not
going to get a 50/50 per packet load balance between 2 differant
poviders nor would you want to.

  Dave

Cisco Nuts wrote:

> Hello,
> Is it possible to load-balance BGP traffic with 2 service providers...I
know
> it is possible to load balance with 2 circuits to the same provider using
> ebgp-multihop and update-source and cef but with 2 circuits to 2 different
> providers??
> Thank you for your help.

David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer
CCIE# 2016
Qwest Communications Int. Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
612-664-3367

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"