From: Roberts, Larry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 9:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Cisco work2000 [7:40325]

What version of CW2K is it? I would HIGHLY recommend NOT installing on a
PDC/BDC even if you find a way around it.
I find that I periodically need to reboot the server for different reasons ,
which you don't what to do with a PDC/BDC.
Make sure that your using the latest version of RME as well, as older
versions will not work on W2K. I know there is a product
Matrix that tells what your minimum req. are but I could only find this
generic listing. It does explicitly say that you cannot
Install on a PDC/BDC in this doc. Though.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/rtrmgmt/cw2000/cw2000_d/3ste
ditn/inst_win/ntbegin.htm

Thanks

Larry