Thank you for your help, Patrick....I just rebooted the router !! No,
it's not a production router.....It' just my lab at home :-)

Now I don't have the access-list commands nor http auth local commands,
just a simple ip http server command.

Regards.

>From: "Patrick Ramsey" >Reply-To: "Patrick Ramsey" >To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] >Subject: Re: http access not working anymore??
[7:40149] >Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 17:16:05 -0500 > >reboot the router?
holy moly, that's a little drastic don't you think? >Hope this router
isn't doing much! That solution kinda reminds me of most >nt admins! >
>Have you checked to see if http process is even running? If the router
>shows it as being a running process, do a port scan against it. Does 80
>show up? (Make sure you scan for 80!) > >try disabling http (no ip http
server) Check the processes again and see if >http is still running. If
not, re-enable it...check the processes >again...is it running? Can you
connect? portscan again... > >Do you think the acl might be hung in
memory? Try adding a new acl in with >the same number that does nothing.
> >sheeesh... I would think rebooting the router would be an absolute
last >resort with scheduled downtime. Of course if you are running a
microsoft >network, then you probably have downtime scheduled for each
night, you could >always do it then! :) > >-Patrick > > >> "Dominick
Marino" 04/03/02 10:16AM >>> >Reboot the router. > > >-- >A. Dominick
Marino > > >""Cisco Nuts"" wrote in message
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]... > > Hello,I use http to get
to my routers but after enabling 2 commands on > > the router it does not
work anymore....I removed both the commands with > > just http access but
it still does not work....I cleared the cache in IE > > but that does not
help either.....I deleted the access-list and also > > changed the enable
secret password but no luck....What could have gone > > wrong?I had
added: # ip http access-class 10 # ip http > > auth local > > > >
This email and any files transmitted with it may
contain confidential and >/or proprietary information in the possession
of WellStar Health System, >Inc. ("WellStar") and is intended only for
the individual or entity to whom >addressed. This email may contain
information that is held to be >privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If >the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby >notified that any unauthorized
access, dissemination, distribution or >copying of any information from
this email is strictly prohibited, and may >subject you to criminal
and/or civil liability. If you have received this >email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and then delete this >email and its
attachments from your computer. Thank you. >
misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]