From: Orlosky, Glenn M [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 2:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Can anyone break this Cisco 4912G password? [7:40505]

I have forgotten the enable level password on this Cisco 4912G Catalyst OS
switch. I don't want to go through the Password Recovery Procedure on this
production switch. Can you help?

Thanks
Glenn

set password $1$0o8Z$yoRgp68KqY9Qi1Hi9mu8s0
set enablepass $1$FMFQ$HfZR5DUszVHIRhrz4h6V70
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for
the person(s) to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete the message and all copies of it from
your system, destroy any hard copies of it and contact the sender
by return e-mail.