Dear Siva,

Congratulations on your achievements. I wish you best of luck in your
struggle toward conquering the  CCIE beast (laugh). As u said, you are
sitting for your lab in June, have u prepared enough for this most dread
certification in the industry?

You can get used router from ebay.com or better still from itparade.com

Nurudeen

Once again accept my congratulations.
""Siva""  wrote in message
> Dear All
>
> I just cleared my ccie written ewith over 82%. Really hard time it was.
Now