Hi,

I've working on cisco routers with IPv6 since three years ago, and in my
experience this field is evolving so fast that no book is current enough.

If you just want an introductory view,  "Interworking IPv6 with Cisco
Routers" is ok, but lacks important parts, IS-IS for instance.

I would recommend instead to look at Cisco configuration guides, latests
RFC, drafts, and search IPv6 related webs (www.ipv6forum.com, www.6bone.net,
etc).

Hope this helps,

Enric