From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 11:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: cisco lab [7:40625]

Im currently going over the routing class so i can practice for my ccie . I
know its a good review and will help me have a more solid understanding of
routing... i tried to make this simple scenario and for some reason its not
working maybe  im missing something.
my setup is the following

                           backbone router---s1-----r1
                           |                         |
                           |                         |
                           |                         |
                           r4                        r2
                           |                         |
                           |                         |
                           r3

now i enable igrp 200 for all the router
the serial links for r4 and r2 are in 10.0.0.0 network
and the serials for r3 and r2 and 192.168.0.0  network. whe i do a ip route
in backbone router for 192.168.X.x i get network not in table ? why?n if i
am advertising it should't the other routers show it whithin their routing
tables i have the running config
if that helps

I can ping from r3 to r4 however after but unable to get the backbone router
same applies to the r2
i have on backbone router
igrp 200
network 10.0.0.0
network 192.168.0.0

how come if all the routers are running the same routing protocol i cant see
the 10.0.0.0
routers advertised

r4 and r1
are also advertising both networks