I got the same thing a few days ago and I only use this email address
for the GroupStudy listserve.

Somebody is mining the list for email spam purposes.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
amanda lalli-cafini
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 7:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: i am receiving spam [7:40572]

Hi All,

I am receiving SPAM from someone.
The return address says [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The letter then asks if i would like some practice questions.
I clicked yes and it sent me a list of questions to look at.
The questions all had wrong answers.  ... as in way wrong....

I don't really know how i got on this guys email list, but i am only a
member of a couple of cisco study groups so i was wondering if anyone
else
here is getting this stuff too?

Regards,

amanda