I encountered the same thing with a customer recently.  I've got a case
logged with TAC, but haven't yet received a decent answer.

I don't know if we're seeing the same thing or if you're seeing something
different, but a couple of questions can quickly determine:
1) Is your client behind a firewall of any type, including personal desktop
firewall software?
2) If your client is behind a firewall, are any other machines also behind
the firewall?
3) Is the connection over the Internet?  If so, how does each side connect
to the Internet?  Leased line, cable, DSL?

Thanks,
Craig