Hi Brad,

Many thanks for your help.

Do you mean that even If we are in Asia pacific region ,we might have to use
SPIDS if the switch we have supports SPIDS??

But , I am still confused..

I read on Cisco website that SPIDS only require in NA and in some europe
parts so..

2nd.. IF  the switch can work without the SPIDS properly.. do we still have
to put SPIDS??

Plz help to solve these confusions.

Thanks

TOM