Guys,

Plz help to solve this confusion. I  have tried myself and I learned that
Virtual link woks even if we dnt change timers with Virtual-link command
..(after changing timers for area 0)

IS it not wrong concept  wise??

I meant if we changed OSPF timers in Area0, should we not change timers
correspondingly on virtual links???

2nd.. IS it possible if we enable authentication on multipoint interface on
Hub router(say R1) and enable authentication with only one
of its Spoke and not  others???

Plz help....

Thkx
TOM