From: dk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 8:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PIX problem [7:40919]

Hi all

I'm sure there's a simple answer to this but I can't  see what it is ...

I'm trying to ping the all the Ethernet interfaces on my PIX (5.2) in order
manage them from HP openview.

I get a response from the interface I'm connected to but not from the rest

I've used the debug icmp trace command  and can see the echo requests but
there are no replies and nothing gets logged.  I can ping all the interfaces
when from the telnet console and I can ping devices across the PIX .... any
ideas ?