The 1750-2V and 1750-4V are just marketing bundles - there is no
difference in the physical chassis of the 1750 with these.

Look here for more details:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/rt/1700/prodlit/1750_ds.htm

Basically:
1750:
4MB Flash
16MB DRAM
IOS IP Software

1750-2V
8MB Flash
32MB DRAM
IOS IP+Voice Software
1 DSP

1750-4V
8MB Flash
32MB DRAM
IOS IP+Voice Software
2 DSPs

Be careful buying these used - make the seller at least give you a
printout of the show version, so you won't be stuck with having to buy
lots of extras to make it work in the environment you are planning.

Good Luck!
Frank Jimenez, CCIE #5738
[EMAIL PROTECTED]