From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
dk
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 10:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: PIX problem [7:40928]

Thanks for the input,   I have allowed the required icmp access ...

To try and clarify ...

I'm trying to ping the pix interface E1 (ip address 10.222.62.1) through
pix
interface E0 (ip address 10.222.33.1)  from my workstation (ip address
10.222.32.100) I can successfully ping the PIX E0 interface and any
devices
on the 10.222.62.0 network going through the PIX E1 interface. but when
try to ping the PIX E1 interface itself I get no response no error is
logged
and the conduit hitcount is not incremented.

Is it a feature?