Hello everyone:

This forum has probably some of the best minds in the
area of networking and we have been benefiting from
this forum big time.I have a question on configuring
MPLS based VPNs spanning more than one AS. The ASBRs
are not provider or provider edge routers.I am trying
to replicate the scenario given on this link at
cisco'swebsite.
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/120newft/120limit/120st/120st17/intras17.htm

I have been able to get the routes belonging to the
same VPn on both sides , but unable to ping anynetwork
on both sides.Does anyone have any idea on whats
missing .

Thank you
Salman.

http://taxes.yahoo.com/