I too think you should use your titles, but mine is Network Administrator
and I'm repsonsible for all infrastructure stuff (routers/vpn/switches/infra
& enterprise server designs). In my company a junior server admin title is
Enterprise Systems Admin., and a programmer is Senior Systems Architect. In
our company HR comes up with crazy titles to work around paying a Network
Engineer the money they deserve. Just my .02 :-)