Does anyone know of a good step by step tutorial for setting up minicom
for use to terminal into routers and switches?  Pardon my ignorance,
I've done a good amount of work with linux, but I've never used any
terminal program besides HyperTerminal (don't laugh) on anything but
windows.  I've been studying over the man pages, but they're about as
confusing as I've found.

TIA,

Jeff