On Sep 1, 10:22am, "sam sneed" wrote:
} ""Patrick Bass""  wrote:
} > ""[EMAIL PROTECTED] (John Nemeth)""  wrote:
} > > On Aug 31,  1:18pm, "Patrick Bass" wrote:
} > > }
} > > } To be a CCDP you need CCDA certification, CID exam plus Routing (or
} > BSCI),
} > > } Switching, and Remote Access (or you can just take Foundations exam
} and
} > > skip
} > > } the Routing, Switching and Remote Access).
} > > }
} > > } Check out this URL for CCDP
} >
}
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/lan2/programs/ccdp.h
} > > } tml
} > >
} > >      You had better go read that page again.  It contains a box that
} says:
} > >
} > >      CCDP Prerequisites
} > >      Valid CCNA and CCDA certifications
} >
} > I'm sooooooo embarassed! :-)
}
} Don't be, this looks like its relatively new. I remember looking into CCDA
} 6-9 months ago. You did not need CCNA to get CCDA back then. They were
} totally seperate tracks.I'm sure of it.

     Time to read again...  You don't need a CCNA to get a CCDA, but
you do need it to get an CCDP.

}-- End of excerpt from "sam sneed"