From: Sean Knox [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 2:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Dialer profile vs. rotary group? [7:41271]

Hey all,

        I am confused by the difference(s) between dialer profiles and
rotary
groups. All the text I've read seems rather convoluted - physical interfaces
can only be in one rotary group but can exist in many different dialer pools
(if using dialer profiles)? Is that the main difference? Rotary groups seem
to be an outdated configuration solution. Someone please point me in the
right direction...

Sean