There are lots of seats available for the rest of this month and a few in
early may in rtp. Usually as the one month deadline comes up people who are
not quite ready start to cancel. So if you are going to be ready before oct,
just plan to take the test and keep watching. About a month before you want
to take the lab dates should free up.