I appreciate the info.  I'm eager to see this new beta.  But as you know
tomorrow is the 15th, and I'm shocked to see nothing on Cisco's website
about it, as usually Cisco is very forthcoming with information about beta
exams, what they cover, when they start/stop, etc.

I'll call Prometric tomorrow to see if I can schedule and keep my eyes on
Cisco's website for more info.

Thanks!
Mike W.

PS:  I'm surprised the cost isn't $150 (1/2 of the normal $300).  Perhaps
they just price all betas at $50 and I just assumed $50 was 1/2 price of
$100 (for CCNP exams before they went to $125)