Hey Rodney,

     I received my GSEC in Spt of 01. When I was going threw the track it
was a great experience. The volume of data that you need to absorb is great,
and the way they structure it and keep it fresh was fantastic. To get a
better understanding of all around security and policy the GSEC is great. Im
up for a renew and I definitely am going to do it.

>>> "Rodney Jackson"  04/14 10:08 PM >>>
Does anyone out there have any feedback about the GIAC Certification tracks?
I'm thinking of taking their online courses but wanted to see if you guys
heard any thing negative or positive about them.