What the hell, get them all. In fact, buy two sets since money seems to be
no object to any of you. :-) I still can't understand all the hype over
Boson when there are much better and less expensive alternatives out there.
Hell, I've even written materials for Boson/Quizware but still feel that
everyone could pass their exams using less expensive methods. Just my
opinion because this forum is for helping people out. So look around a
little before rushing out to buy the "almighty overpriced" Boson.

Sorry, just a little grumpy this morning. I think I just realized how
underpaid I really am! Just thankful to have a job right now, though!

Shawn K.