Hi,

Iam recently looking into the Command Line interface and web interface of a
router.To my surprise, when a Web Interface is invoked, it send some bulk of
traffic on the network and remains constant if we don't do anything at the
front end whereas on the contrary,I can see when a Command Line interface is
invoked,it repeatedly sends some traffic (Telnet) everytime on the network
irrespective of you do anything at the front end.

So my question, which one is better?So far, I thought Command Line is better
,But, now I feel Web Interface is much better in terms of traffic.

Has anybody noticed this.

Further help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jay