You may want to try exec-timeout 0 0 under line con0
and no exec under line 1 16.

If you console into the 516-CS, it will take 5-10
minutes. It is normal according to Cisco. It take
about 30 sec if you telnet into it instead of using
the console.

Han.
--- "[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Timothy Ouellette)"

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://taxes.yahoo.com/