Ok,
Several phone calls and hours searching on Cisco's web site has not revealed
the answer so I hope someone on this list can.
My company is about to purchase 2 6509's from a company that went out of
business. I have been instructed to place them under
A smartnet as they are going to be put into production.
My question is what do I need to do to get this eq. certified and covered?
Can I just buy the software license and the smartnet, or is there some
Other process?
I know I can not be the only person who has done this, but every person at
Cisco that I talked to was less than helpful due to the part that this cuts
into Cisco's profit.

Any help or links would be appreciated!

Thanks

Larry