may I suggest that if you have several sections where your reported
percentage score is close to the overall passing mark, then a recheck might
be beneficial.

Let's say:

section 1 - 75%
section 2 - 78%
section 3 - 84%
section 4 - 90%
section 5 - 79%

it might be worth asking for a recheck. notice they give you no weightings
in their reporting. they just give you the areas, and the percentage score.

in a case like the example, you may be just a couple of points off. worth
asking.

on the other hand, if your highest percentage is 65, then you are probably a
lot of points off, and not worth the trouble.

JMHO