That's a good question.

When I want a new job and I can't use my friends, I usually go to
Accesstechnology.com  They can do a good job and are located here in
Japan.  HeadHunters are your best bet if you are over seas.  If not, then
just give me an e-mail and I will help you get connected inside the
country.

There are other sites that will help you like jobsinjapan.com but it is
really weak.  Just do the search engine, that is what I did last time.
There are a lot of jobs for engineers here if you have a CCIE or a CCNP.
Although people are losing their jobs in America and the Japan's economy
is sinking into the sea, there are jobs paying over $100,000 per year here
in plenty.

Theo
CCNP

"Sean Knox"