It appears your a victim of "URL wrap"  where the URL is too long for the
set width of the message board.....

It happens quite often with longer URLs and you'll commonly see people say
"(watch for wrap)" when posting an URL that could be "too long".

Anyone that's been in the forum long is used to it, so no biggie....  =)

Mike W.

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Network_and_Internet/3D_and_Graphical_Cha