Very simple.

You will need 3 routers, one router acting as the Frame-switch with
atleast 2 serial/interfaces, and the other 2 routers are the remote
sites, they need to have atleast 1 serial/interface each. You will also
need two serial crossover cables  DTE-DCE ends.

Here is a basic configuration

FRAMEswitch-router / Using serial 0 and serial 2 interfaces

No service udp-small-servers
no service tcp-small-servers

frame-relay swithing   DCE-end cable connects here
frame-relay route 100 interface serial 2 101

interface serial 2
no ip address
encapsulation frame-relay
clock rate 19200
frame-relay lim-type ansi
frame-relay intf-type DCE
frame-relay route 101 interface serial 0 100

Router-A  -  DCE-end connects to the Frameswitch-router

interface Serial1
ip address 192.1.1.1 255.255.255.0
encapsulation frame-relay
frame-relay lmi-type ansi

router rip
network 192.1.1.0

Note:
Commands to check frame-relay map and LMA signaling
Show frame pvc
show frame map
show frame lmi

Router-B   DCE-end connects to the frameswitch-router

interface Serial1
ip address 192.1.1.3 255.255.255.0
encapsulation frame-relay
no ip mroute-cache
frame-relay lmi-type ansi

ip routing
router rip
network 192.1.1.0

Note:
Again , Commands to check the frame-relay DLCI maps, and LMI signaling
and PVC statuts
Show frame pvc
show frame map
show frame lmi