I took the beta this afternoon, just to see how it compared to 350-001. I
would like to share my perceptions; but please don't e-mail asking me to
break
the NDA, I won't.

I found it to be significantly more challenging then the old exam, requiring
you to know the topics covered much more deeply then before.  I would be
surprised if there isn't a considerable drop-off in the pass rate if what I
saw today is any indication of what the ready-for-prime-time version is when
it comes out.

Finally some of the older technologies are dropping off, and as you can see
from the blueprint, new technologies have been added.  I also noticed that
the
questions have matured quite a bit, as if they pushed back some of the lab
problems that were dropped in the transition to the one-day format.  If you
miss the troubleshooting section of the lab; you'll enjoy seeing it here.

Keep in mind I've got a book out, as well as being one of the boson authors,
so I have a vested interest here - but my advice would be that if you are
anywhere near ready, start cramming to take the old version before it goes
away.  If you doubt my sincerity, spend the $50 and see if I'm kidding about
the new exam.

Again, without breaking the NDA - I'd be curious if anybody had a different
experience.  Perhaps I perceived it as harder just because I've spent so much
time living with the old exam.

Good luck all...

-=- Dennis