Juan,

Here's what I typically sell/recommend for a minumum CCIE kit:

      2x 2501s
      2x 2503s (for ISDN)
      1x 2511 (reverse telnet AS)
      3x 2513s (TR/Ether)
      1x 2522 (frame-switch)
      ISDN Simulator
      Catalyst 5k switch (or switch that runs cat5k OS)
      3900 TR Switch software simulator
      misc cables, maus, media fitlers, etc

That's a good starter kit.  If you want to add voice and ISL trunking, add a
couple of 2600 series routers and the appropriate modules.  I'd recommend
getting practice with ATM on a remote rack.  A few days usually does the
trick.

thanks,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796 (R&S / Security)