hey, Nigel, long time no hear from you.

I was a bit pithy, not to mention pissy, in my response, and for that I
apologize. still, it remains interesting that people will post a question
like "what's wrong with my access-list" and then not post the access-list.

It should be apparent that something in the access-list caused the problem.
hard to help if you don't know the contents.

talk to you off line.

Chuck