-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 2:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Please confirm (conf#4ab734a0f3ca2ba41cb3c2cea8bea2e9)

Hi,

You have tried to post to GroupStudy.com's Professional mailing list.
Because
the server does not recognize you as a confirmed poster, you will be
required
to authenticate that you are using a valid e-mail address and are not a
spammer. By confirming this e-mail you certify that you are not sending
Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE).

PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR ORIGINAL MESSAGE AGAIN!  BY CONFIRMING THIS
EMAIL
YOUR ORIGINAL MESSAGE (WHICH IS NOW QUEUED IN THE SERVER) WILL BE
POSTED.

By confirming this e-mail you also certify the following:

1. The message does NOT break Cisco's Non-Disclosure requirements.

2. The message is NOT designed to advertise a commercial product.

3. You understand all postings become property of GroupStudy.com

4. You have searched the archives prior to posting.

5. The message is NOT inflammatory.

6. The message is NOT a test message.

To confirm, simply reply to this message.  No editing is necessary.
Once
confirmed, you will be able to post without additional confirmations.

Welcome to GroupStudy.com!