John,
Somehow my post yesterday did not go through. Here it is...
uBR924#sh run
Building configuration...

Current configuration : 1045 bytes
!
! No configuration change since last restart
!
version 12.1
no service pad
service timestamps debug uptime
service timestamps log uptime
service password-encryption
!
hostname uBR924
!
enable password 7 xxxxxxxxx
!
!
!
!
!
clock timezone - -5
ip subnet-zero
no ip routing
!
ip audit notify log
ip audit po max-events 100
!
!
!
!
voice-port 0
 input gain -2
 output attenuation 0
!
voice-port 1
 input gain -2
 output attenuation 0
!
!
!
!
interface Ethernet0
 ip address xxxxxxxxx
 no ip route-cache
 no ip mroute-cache
 bridge-group 59
 bridge-group 59 spanning-disabled
!
interface cable-modem0
 no ip route-cache
 no ip mroute-cache
 bridge-group 59
 bridge-group 59 spanning-disabled
!
ip default-gateway xxxxxxxxx
ip classless
no ip http server
!
snmp-server manager
bridge 1 protocol ieee
!
line con 0
 exec-timeout 0 0
 password 7 xxxxxxxxx
 logging synchronous
 login
line vty 0 4
 password 7 xxxxxxxxx
 login
!
end

If you can't get it working, just erase your startup config
and this will bring it to default bridging mode. Your cable
and ethernet interfaces are going to be set to DHCP assigned
as this is how these companies hand out IP's.
Also, your voice port should give you a dial tone if you plug
an analog phone but will give you a busy signal when you press
any of the dial keys until you configure them for VoIP.
Also, if the device doesn't get provisioned after you do the config,
save it and reboot. That should do it.

HTH,
Elmer