I am afraid this is a silly question, but I am not sure about the
answer....

     When I delete an ATM subinterface I can see this when I make a "sh ip
int brief"

Interface                            IP-Address      OK? Method Status
Protocol
ATM0/0/0                      unassigned      YES manual up
up
ATM0/0/0.33                unassigned      YES manual deleted
down
ATM0/0/0.34                unassigned      YES manual deleted
down
ATM0/0/0.35                unassigned      YES manual deleted
down
ATM0/0/0.36                unassigned      YES manual deleted
down
ATM0/0/0.37                unassigned      YES manual deleted
down
ATM0/0/0.38                unassigned      YES manual deleted
down
ATM0/0/0.39                unassigned      YES manual deleted
down
ATM0/0/0.40                unassigned      YES manual deleted
down
ATM0/0/0.41                unassigned      YES manual deleted
down
ATM0/0/0.42                unassigned      YES manual deleted
down
ATM0/0/0.43                unassigned      YES unset     deleted
down

     I would like to know when will dissappear the word "deleted"... Is
neccesary to reboot the router??  I also would like to know the meaning of
"unser" in the Method column...

     Thanks everybody.

               Mike