Well, actually, the Pix does support a very limited amount of Radius
authorization.  It's only for users going through the Pix, not
administrators of the Pix.  And the authorization 'capabilities' only allow
you to invoke existing access-lists on the Pix for certain users, so, like I
said, it's very limited.  Still, the capability exists.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/pix/pix_62/config/mnga
cl.htm#xtocid10