IS-IS, IS-IS, IS-IS.

Just know it.

"Kevin Jones"
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
04/24/2002 01:17 PM
Please respond to "Kevin Jones"

        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:
        Subject:        CCIP Certification (MPLS) [7:42407]

I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on the CCIP certification and if
it
would be worthwhile for me to pursue.  I was thinking about taking the
MPLS
elective.  I currently have the CCNP and CCDP, but I don't have enough
hands-on knowledge yet to attempt the CCIE lab.  Do employers even know
what
CCIP is at this point?

Also, how much different is the CCIP routing exam from the CCNP routing
exam?  I have read the objectives on Cisco's site, but only see the main
difference being more emphasis on IS-IS.  Can anyone who has taken this
exam
suggest other areas I might need to brush up on?

Thank you,

Kevin Jones
CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP
A+, Net+, I-Net+