I sat this exam in March.  You should be able to find my opinions of it in
the archives - can't remember the thread name.  Basically, it follows the
exam outline pretty well.  I haven't done the 640-503 exam, so I can't
compare, but I reckon the BSCI was much easier than the old ACRC exam.

Exam objectives, in case you haven't already come across them, are here...
(watch wrap)
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/testing/current_exams/640-900.html

JMcL
----- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 24/04/2002 04:57 pm -----