one line for u Khalid

"There is no shortcut to success"

Objectives are 90 percent same for both tests then why
worry. I think u r worried all those "shortcuts" or
"Cramming" wont work. If u r prepared give the new one
and save mnoney plus accept the challenge!!!

I am sitting for it on May 6th, u can also book it.
Why afraid dude, just do it and forget about
shortcuts.

--- khalid ameen  wrote:
> what about the old one, still the topics is the same
> and the questions database still the same cause we
> heared about the changing in the CCNP exams.... is
> that also about CCIE old exam 350-001
>
> --- Kris Keen  wrote:
> > I enquired about this with the CCIE Team. They
> > explained the beta runs to
> > May 7th, after that time it will take serveral
> weeks
> > to evaluate the exam
> > and results. I'd say the new exam will take effect
> > in about 6-8 weeks.
> >
> > I will be sitting the old one
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> http://games.yahoo.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Shahid Muhammad Shafi

"Every man dies; not every man really lives"

Please help feed hungry people worldwide http://www.hungersite.com/
A small thing each of us can do to help others less fortunate than ourselves

http://games.yahoo.com/