Till you reload the router even a year it'll be there without any effects :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Wright, Jeremy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 25 Nisan 2002 Per:embe 15:48
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: 7507 subinterface

i have a 7507 that i created a subinterface on (int fa4/0/0.1) and I no
longer need it. I did a no int fa4/0/0.1 and it took it ok. It does not show
up in the show run but when I do a sh ip int brief it shows up but as
deleted. Even though it is not in use or affecting anything, will it still
always show up in sh ip int brief? Is there a way to get it out of the sh ip
int brief?

************************
          Jeremy Wright
             Network Analyst
             Archer Daniels Midland
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     (217)451-4063

************************
Bu e-posta mesaji ve ekleri sadece gonderildigi kisi veya kuruma ozeldir.
Eger dogru kisiye ulasmadigini dusunuyorsaniz, bu mesajin gizlenmesi,
yonlendirilmesi, kopyalanmasi veya herhangi bir sekilde kullanilmasi
yasaktir.
Mesaj iceriginde bulunan fikir ve yorumlar, Superonline'a degil sadece
gondericiye aittir.
Bu mesaj bilinen tum viruslere karsi test edilmistir.

dissemination, forwarding, copying or use of any of the information is
prohibited.
The opinions expressed in this message belong to sender alone. There is no
implied endorsement by SUPERONLINE.
This e-mail has been scanned for all known computer viruses.