Sam,

I always go to CNET first and search for the Cisco device. It then gives me
a list of prices and how many stars they have received. Most of the times,
lanblvd.com has turned out to be a good place, and I have not had any
problems with the service or products from them.

Hth,

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ole Drews Jensen