On Mon, 15 Apr 2002, James wrote:

> Anyone knows if a cat3900 image can be flashed into an
> IBM nways 8272 tr switch ? The interfacts looks
> familiar to me..

No I do not believe this is possible.  I think however you can flash the
2600 code into it.  The IBM 8272 series is basically a Catalyst 2800.  The
Catalyst 2800 OS is very similar to the Catalyst 3900 but its missing the
essential VLAN part where you set up trCRF's and trBRF's.

If you give this a try let us know!

Brian

> http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    I'm buying / selling used CISCO gear!!
            email me for a quote

Brian Feeny, CCIE #8036   Netjam, LLC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         http://www.netjam.net
VISA/MC/AMEX/COD          phone: 318-212-0245
30 day warranty           fax:   318-212-0246