You could buy a 3920 simulator software package for about 75 but I wouldn't
recommend it, I prefer to have routers to test different setups with.  You
could go on ebay and look for 3920 scenario, there is a person named Bernard
that sells them for under 30 and he sets you up on the switch with a
scenario planned out.  I particularly enjoyed that because it gives you a
goal to meet for the scenario.  You could also go with bradshawlabs.com for
about 75 dollars for eight hours, they have a full rack with ATM also so you
could go for both, if you are looking for more than just the one technology
I would recommend them.  The administrator there is also very helpful if you
are new to the stuff.  Those are the ones I have found useful.