Hello all , I have 2-3com 4007 switches fully loaded.  2-930 watt power
supplies, 2 enterprise management engine modules (model ecb9eme), 4-36-port
10/100BASE-TX Switching Module (Model Number: 3CB9LF36R) , 1-9-port Gigabit
Switching Module (Model Number: 3CB9LG9MC) Fiber, 1-12-port 10/100BASE-TX
MultiLayer Switching Module (Model Number: 3CB9RF12R), 1-24-port Switching
Fabric (Model Number: 3CB9FG24T) which has no ports on this blade.

After checking the prices on major and minor websites, I found that a
combined powerhouse like the one mentioned above was right around $35,000.
I am looking to part with them for about $20,000 (flexible) each.  Does that
sound like a good ball park? and I have 5 cisco routers That are soon to be
replaced by new ones that I will sell also.  Can someone point me to a good
website to sell them on?

Thanks for your replies,
Magichut